Senior Sales Executive
The Senior Sales Executive will lead our inside sales initiatives by generating new business through cold outreach to large and midsize ecommerce clients. You will focus on our Google Shopping services including our proprietary software and method for optimizing Google Shopping campaigns. Our industry-leading approach has allowed for radical profit growth for our retail clients and is a unique offering in the marketplace. You will be solely responsible for developing a sales pipeline, setting and meeting sales goals, and maintaining prospect relationships at all stages of the sales cycle.
The Senior Sales Executive’s key responsibility will be generating a high-quality sales funnel through personalized pitches and professional negotiations. You will become an expert on our offerings and convey complex technical strategies in a concise, personalized way to a variety of clients. The Senior Sales Executive role will complement to our existing inbound sales & marketing strategy.
- Develop an opportunity pipeline from end to end while setting, tracking, and meeting goals.
- Research potential clients and reach out to them via phone/email/mail, follow up with prospects and maintain a close relationship through every stage of the process.
- Work with internal stakeholders to construct a repeatable outbound sales process along with the accompanying deliverables/assets needed to support you.
- Maintain a high level of organization -- Organize database of potential clients and keep track of where they are in the pipeline through our CRM.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our unique strategies and be able to convey the value to customers in a convincing, helpful way that addresses their specific needs
- Stay up to date on digital advertising trends and foster a strong understanding of the digital marketing industry
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences throughout the year with our team.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ Years of B2B Sales Experience – experience working for a digital marketing agency or software company preferred.
- Extremely confident in knowledge of how to build a sales process from the ground-up
- Immaculate communication skills both verbal and written with a proven ability to convey complex technical information in a clear manner.
- Successful track record of exceeding quota.
- Strong track record of success selling technology/software to enterprise clients
- Results-driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Google Ads certification a plus.
This is custom heading element
Omnitail, LLC, is a mission-driven online marketing agency dedicated to providing retail businesses with the highest quality of online advertising services available in the marketplace by measuring and optimizing all marketing efforts around KPIs that are indicative of true business impact. We specialize in driving incremental profit for our clients, and delivering value that is unmatched by competing agencies. As a team, we are wholly committed to raising the standard for agency accountability and performance in the online marketing industry.