The key to successful advertising on Amazon is an intelligently defined campaign structure combined with a profit-driven approach to bid management that accounts for COGS as well as the additional VOH expenses that come with being an Amazon seller.
The Key to Amazon Success
MAXIMIZE OPERATING PROFIT WITH MARGIN-BASED BIDDING
Profit-Driven Bid Management
Advertisers who do not measure profit directly cannot possibly optimize for or maximize it. We customize our Amazon bidding
strategies for each client with the objective of maximizing profit. Our flexible bidding strategies account for:
- Costs of Goods Sold (COGS)
- Variable Overhead Costs (VOH)
- Merchandise Return Rate (MRR)
- Inventory Cycle Planning (reducing margin tolerance on excess inventory)
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV)
- Offline Sales (Call tracking)
- Other business assumptions such as leads or chats where pertinent.
Still optimizing for ACoS? Learn how profit-driven bidding can grow your business.
Amazon Quick Start Guide
Maximize Profit with Amazon Advertising
Want to get more in-depth with our Amazon Advertising strategy? Check out our quick start guide— it covers…
- Advanced Product Segmentation
- Targeted Keyword Strategy
- Product Profitability Analysis
- Manually Uploading Products Vs. Our In-House Tools
- Management and optimization of all products included in Amazon inventory.
- Automated and Manual campaigns including harvesting of past converting queries.
- Profit-driven bid management down to the SKU level (Inclusive of Amazon fees).
- Management of headline search ads including landing page creation.
- Optimization of Product Display Ads via AMS.
OPTIMIZE AMAZON IN TANDEM WITH PAID SEARCH CHANNELS
Feedback Loop With SEM & PLA Channels
Amazon paid ad formats share many similarities with paid search formats available through major search engines. We have found success for our clients by applying knowledge gained from each of these channels to the other. This process includes:
- Mirroring PLA account structure in Sponsored Product Ad (SPA) campaigns.
- Mining search queries by product across PLA channels and applying these terms to manual SPA campaigns.
- Query-funneling and search term cleansing in automatic SPA campaigns (similar to PLA channels).
- Addition of converting search terms on Amazon to Paid Search channels on major search engines.
Attribution, Measurement & Reporting
Omnitail is a mission-driven organization, not only dedicated to providing exceptional quality and sophisticated analysis and reporting, but also to raising the industry benchmark for agency accountability. We aim to exceed performance expectations by taking a highly segmented approach to measurement.
We believe in the expression “averages are lies.” Therefore we constantly monitor and report on performance in isolated components, beginning with the segmentation of branded and non-branded channel performance. Our measurement and reporting capabilities meet the needs of the most sophisticated analysts, managers and executives in the industry. Many benefits come with being an Omnitail client, including:
We work with you to establish a minimum of two attribution models to be used for reporting: one used to assign credit, and the other to inform decision making.
SEO/SEM overlap analysis
We segment search engine marketing (SEM) initiatives that drive incremental sales from those that cannibalize sales from organic search.
Budgeting and forecasting
We work with internal stakeholders to provide accurate budgets and forecasts of future channel performance.
Customizable, detailed reporting and dashboards
We tailor our reporting to meet your business objectives and to resonate with their audience. Analysts, managers and executives have different expectations for reporting, so we work to produce reporting that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
By integrating with your marketing database, we combine web analytics data with customer data in order to gain a better understanding of the true business impact of marketing initiatives.
We help you understand which vendors tend to cannibalize sales and which deserve additional credit.
Trusted by companies large and small
- 1416% Y/Y Increase in operating profit
- 6352% Increase in operating profit vs prior 3 months
- 176% Lift in revenue Y/Y
- 4+ Years of growth with Omnitail
“ Omnitail drives a 6352% increase in PLA profit for Tennis[...] ”
- 94.5% Y/Y Revenue growth (Y1)
- 266% Peak monthly growth (Y1)
- 73% Increase in profit (Y1)
- 17% Increase in profit per order
“ You miraculously planted a “money tree” for me that I[...] ”